Minerva, a profitable and fast growing startup in the Cyber security industry is looking for motivated technologists to join our awesome team as a Customer Support Engineer to help support our worldwide customer base.
- Provide product support and professional services to Minerva customers and partners.
- Assist customers with technical issues, identify root causes, troubleshoot and advise on reliable solution or workaround to fix the problem.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (R&D, Research etc.) to make sure escalated customer issues are well handled and resolved.
- Maintain customers and partners relationship to make sure the company’s products are well utilized and demonstrating its unique value. Report back feedback for improvement.
- Enrich the customers knowledge-base, by creating documentation and FAQ’s that improve customers self-service experience.
- Participate in the company’s strategy meetings, influence decisions based on field experience with customers.
- 1-2 Years of experience successfully providing Technical Support / Professional Services at a B2B-focused company – Must.
- Experience with troubleshooting in a Windows environment (Desktop and server), including software installation, logs analysis, security and certificate settings, communication and SSL
- configurations, IIS settings and basic network protocols.
- Fluent English – verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer oriented skills and culture.
- Highly technical and analytical thinker, result driven, self-motivated, and able to achieve needed goals.
- Ability to write both analytical and executive reports in a short time.
- Willingness and ability to provide support on US / EU working hours.
Cyber Security or equivalent science degree or experience.