Senior Sales Manager (For USA market)
Minerva Labs, a Cyber security start-up (Gartner cool vendor for 2020 in network & endpoint security), is looking for a totally unique Sales manager to be a part of our team. We are looking for a someone who is totally enthusiastic for this role and to the world of startup sales. Someone who like owning the sales processes and be in charge for reaching a client from end 2 end. We want someone as creative as us, who want to truly know our clients and prospects and help us grow somewhere special.
- Identifying, developing, and closing new business with prospects
- Supporting and expanding revenue with established customers
- Supporting go to market partners such as MSPs, MSSPs and Strategic clients and partners.
From initially discovering needs to ensuring the overall success of our customers, you’ll be successful by building a deep understanding of Minerva’s value and by taking advantage of multiple revenue generation channels.
What You’ll Do
- Exceed booking and revenue quota targets
- Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts
- Develop and execute account strategy for major accounts and opportunities as per territory assignment
- Establish access and relationships with key decision makers, typically at the CIO and CSO level, and make them be with solidarity to Minerva’s products.
- Promote the company value proposition to prospective customers within a highly competitive market
- Establish & manage relationships with key channel and technology partners such as Resellers, Incident Response firms & MSSPs
- Work cooperatively with Minerva Marketing to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level
- Manage demonstration and evaluation activities with the help of the Solutions Engineering team
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using specified CRM
- Bringing market view and insights to the company
- Identifying individual needs of potential client and knowing how to answer then in the best way
- Attend and support regional and national field marketing events
- Travel required as needed in peaks and routine
What You’ll Bring
- Solid and vast experience in enterprise security/endpoint software sales
- Love and passion to the sales world
- Proven history of exceptional quota attainment
- Proven understanding of American business culture
- Knowledge of and passion in the malware prevention and endpoint security market
- A standard of ethics and commitment to working as a team player with Product and Support teams in positioning Minerva and achieving sales targets
- Ability to build quality pipeline, move deals to closure and accurately forecast
- Strong relationships building and maintaining experience
- Highly effective presentation and closing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
- Experience with start-up software vendor a plus
- English – mother tongue
- Ability and willingness to work in USA working days and hours
Send your CV to [email protected] and you’ll be one step closer to being part of our team!