Minerva Labs, a Cyber security start-up named by Gartner as cool vendor for 2020 in network & endpoint security, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our R&D team. We are looking for an experienced, excellent C++ developer that likes challenges, not afraid of hard and creative work and want to work with other great minds and leave a great impact on the cyber security world.
- Analyze, design and develop new features for the Minerva Labs products (take part in feature development from the requirement definition stage to final deliverable)
- Develop solutions for cross platform environments
- Produce quality products that meet high security, stability and performance standards
- Take part in research projects for new products and features
- Development in C/C++/C#
Experience and skills
- 5+ years of experience in C++
- Knowledge of OS (Mac, Linux and/or Windows) internals
- Excellent design and analytical skills
- Great self-learning skills
- Thorough and methodical approach to any task
- Experience with multithreaded programming, IPC, low-level programming and performance
- Fluent in English
- Security principles and techniques
If you think you’re up for the challenge, send your CV to email@example.com and you’ll be one step closer to being part of our team!