The Technical Account Manager (TAM) will oversee and address client’s technical needs during the pre-sales process, manage the overall pursuit of new clients and work with our Support organization to ensure successful implementation and long-term client satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to both a technical and non-technical audience. Additionally, the TAM should be be results-driven, self motivated and able to achieve specific goals.
Ultimately, the successful TAM will be able to provide technical, product and business differentiators to potential Minerva clients, work seamlessly with Minerva partners and strengthen customer relationships.
- Demonstrate the value of Minerva to prospects and potential partners
- Provide technical support for prospects during pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Manage the sales process from initial meeting to implementation and engagement with Support
- Establish & manage relationships with key channel partners such as Resellers, Incident Response firms & MSSPs
- Work cooperatively with Minerva Marketing to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level
- Manage Proof of Prevention activities with relevant engineering resources
Send your CV to email@example.com and you’ll be one step closer to being part of our team!