Minerva is seeking for a brilliant digital marketing leader, for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our global digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Minerva is a Cyber Security startup, with clients all over the world. We were recently named as a Gartner cool vendor in network & Endpoint security and won numerous awards in the cybersecurity field! You’ll be joining a growing team and will have a huge impact on the company Marketing strategy and results.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead global, integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
You will work closely with the business development and sales team, our vendors and our channel partners to launch successful campaigns on time and on budget.
What Will You Do?
• Build and maintain our social media presence
• Lead digital inbound and outbound marketing strategy and plan to drive demand generation and capitalize on Minerva’s digital assets.
• Manage full life cycle of the demand generation initiatives: social media, paid media content syndication campaigns, email marketing, overall digital campaigns management.
• Identify trends and insights; optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Find creative growth strategies.
• Create and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Optimize funnel advancement and conversions to pipeline.
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
• Research and Evaluate the newest marketing and analytics technologies.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
What will you bring?
• At least 3 years of proven working experience in digital marketing for B2B businesses
• Strong communications skills (written and verbal) – as a Native English speaker or equivalent
• Proven results in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Content writing for digital campaigns, articles, PR and advertising.
• Highly experienced in identifying target audiences.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to make metrics-driven recommendations to test, measure and improve programs
• Experience with using website analytics tools and marketing automation platforms.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and ability to adjust rapid changes.
• Capable of leading multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience in developing, executing, managing, and optimizing landing pages and user funnels in support of key business objectives.
• Experience working with Marketing Automation System, to build and manage campaigns.
• HTML experience required.
• Basic Photoshop abilities.
• Knowledge with Hubspot and WordPress – Advantage.
ser to being part of our team!