Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater to the outreach to each prospect specifically.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Cold call into prospects generated by a variety of outside sources
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin the sales cycle
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments for [redacted] sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow-through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
This entry-level position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
- 1+ year of successful experience in telemarketing, preferably in High Tech/Cyber
- English as mother tongue
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Demonstrated success in prospecting
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with CRM applications preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
Send your CV to [email protected] and you’ll be one step closer to being part of our team!